1.    #1  
    I wonder if anyone else has experienced this problem when trying to manually enter a url.

When I go into Blazer and press the "www" button, I can type "www." then when I start to enter the name of the url, the Treo immediately does a soft reset. The same thing also happens, even when trying to setup a URL as a bookmark.

Therefore, the only way for me to access a website, it to enter it as a bookmark by first typing the url in notepad, copying it using the Edit function to either a Bookmark or the "www" entry screen.

Thanks
    I sometimes get resets when I access a website from my bookmarks. It does not happen all of the time and there is no specific site where this happens consistently. I do not have an explanation.
  3.    #3  
    Broose,

Thanks for the reply. Try entering "www.harrisdirect.com" and see if your TREO resets?
    I entered the harrisdirect website and no resets....
    mine also resets sometimes during web use. I can understand it resetting during the use of old prgs, but the browser should be cool..it is scaring me.
    I enter addresses manually all the time - no problems.
    no problem on mine either
    although I was getting this for a while a week ago and then blazer stopped being able to display any webpages and the Orange shop replaced the unit as they could not work it out either.

What I found was better was the palm web pro app v.3.0
    twice as quick and better display options I thought

r
    The URL history for Blazer has become corrupted. And the problem is entering a URL that is not already in your history.

You can download Filez (freeware) and: (thank you to user bullcreek)

obtain the utility "Filez" from:http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/palm/2367 (it's free). Launch it and delete the files Web Find Autofill, Web Internal Hist, and Web URL Autofill. This fixed the Blazer problem without having to do a hard reset.
    Originally posted by moofrank
    The URL history for Blazer has become corrupted. And the problem is entering a URL that is not already in your history.

You can download Filez (freeware) and: (thank you to user bullcreek)

obtain the utility "Filez" from:http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/palm/2367 (it's free). Launch it and delete the files Web Find Autofill, Web Internal Hist, and Web URL Autofill. This fixed the Blazer problem without having to do a hard reset.
    hey.. i know i'm new to this discussion board.. but.. jeez.. I had the same problem.. and b4 starting a new thread.. I did a search for the problem in question and FOUND it already mentioned in 2 diffrent places.. so i didn't need to create a new thread and have someone else repeat the info over again...

let the flaming begin.... fyi... i'm unsubscribing myself from this thread.... but i had to say something....

d.r.g.