1.    #1  
    on the vajacases.com page they have a small rotating ad that has picture of the i-volution case for the treo 600 on the left side of the page....

does anyone know a release date for this phone?

what about any other pictures of the case that are better?

vaja makes cool cases, but the treo 600 case with the flap is retarded....no one wants a huge flap on a phone. how are you supposed to answer it?

if anyone has any info on those i-volution cases, post it!
    I don't think the I-volution case has a flap. It looks like it would be awesome case. Check out the other I-volution cases for the other phones.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Last edited by willp2; 11/11/2003 at 02:08 PM.
    Originally posted by willp2
    Linkage to case
    That's not the case they're discussing. The I-volution cases are different. Right now, there's just a sneak peek on their site.
    Sweet looking case and the SD pockets are nice. Pretty pricey though.
    Originally posted by wahooka
    on the vajacases.com page they have a small rotating ad that has picture of the i-volution case for the treo 600 on the left side of the page....

does anyone know a release date for this phone?

what about any other pictures of the case that are better?

vaja makes cool cases, but the treo 600 case with the flap is retarded....no one wants a huge flap on a phone. how are you supposed to answer it?

if anyone has any info on those i-volution cases, post it!
    Thanks for the heads up. I'd almost given up on finding a USABLE case! Can't wait til they release it.
    Keep an eye out on www.ebcases.com as well. They are supposedly claiming a unique case with a some sort of see through window. No pictures or anything yet, but supposedly within a month.
    the I-VOLUTION case for the iPod looks sweet, and would be great for the T600