1.    #1  
    Help! Looking for a bible reader that does the following:

*Ability to take notes
    *Uses the 600's 5 way navigator
    *shows RED lettering when appropriate

I am currently using the Free BibleReader from Olive Tree Bible Software Version 3.50d217?

Any suggestions????????????
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Check out MyBible from Laridian software (www.laridian.com )

I'm using an older version on my treo 600 and it works GREAT! The new version appears to have all of the features you're asking for, and out of the three or so programs I tried a couple years ago, this one was by far the best. Well....I'm not sure about the 5-way nav, but the note taking and the red lettering are there.

Interesting note: Laridian actually has a picture of the Sprint Treo 600 running MyBible on their "Palm" software page.
    send me a private message and i'll send u the email address of a contact at olive tree. they have a new version for the treo 600 and she will email it to u. I'm still working with them to get 5 way support. the more that ask for it the better
    Originally posted by tlphipps
    Check out MyBible from Laridian software (www.laridian.com )

I'm using an older version on my treo 600 and it works GREAT! The new version appears to have all of the features you're asking for, and out of the three or so programs I tried a couple years ago, this one was by far the best. Well....I'm not sure about the 5-way nav, but the note taking and the red lettering are there.

Interesting note: Laridian actually has a picture of the Sprint Treo 600 running MyBible on their "Palm" software page.
    MyBible, as far as I know, is much nicer than Olive Tree's Bible reader. I haven't compared them recently, but Laridian's software was two + steps ahead of Olive Tree's last time I checked. There's no 5-way nav support currently, but you can use the up/down to scroll. I think MyBible has the best interface of them all.

You can take notes per verse, and the red lettering is present too. One bug I don't like is that if you don't click done after taking a note, it doesn't save. (e.g. If you exit MyBible before clicking on done when editing a note.)
  5.    #5  
    Thanks all. Just purched Laridian's MyBible. And, yes it is optimized for the Treo's 5 way nav pad.