Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Hi,

Anybody know is there any Palm software for Yahoo Messenger?

I have been using one for my SE P800 in the past. I missed that so much.

Thanks!
    Palm III -> Revo -> Palm V -> Clie 760 -> Clie T650C -> SE P800 -> Treo 600 -> Clie UX50 -> The Dark Side -> Treo 650 -> Nokia E61 -> Treo 680
    Wait for the soon-to-be-released Chatter. It supports Yahoo, AOL, MSN, and ICQ, plus IMAP/SMTP email. I am beta testing it and am thus far quite impressed.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Hi,

Where can I get a copy of the Beta Chatter?

Thanks for yor help.
    Palm III -> Revo -> Palm V -> Clie 760 -> Clie T650C -> SE P800 -> Treo 600 -> Clie UX50 -> The Dark Side -> Treo 650 -> Nokia E61 -> Treo 680
    Will Chatter be free?

If not, I have the same question as the original poster.
    This has been posted several times. Try Verichat by www.pdaapps.com.

If you've ever used Trillian, the Verichat application is very similar.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by Cory J
    This has been posted several times. Try Verichat by www.pdaapps.com.

If you've ever used Trillian, the Verichat application is very similar.
    I know about Verichat, but it is not free so I am not interested.
    Chatter is not expected to be free, but my gut feeling is that it will be a reasonable one-time charge. I have nothing real to base this on, so don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't turn out to be reality.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Hi JoeTampa,

The imchatter site, doesn't have the beta version of Chatter for download. Where did you get yours?

Can you share with us?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Im So Unpopular

I know about Verichat, but it is not free so I am not interested.
    I was actually replying to the original poster. Unfortunately I don't think there are any developers out there writing apps for free these days. According to posting by Marc, I believe he said it was going to be 20 dollars or so.
    I think the full version of Chatter will be available later this week. I'm not sure if Marc is sending out more betas, but you could e-mail him and ask through his web site www.imchatter.com.
    I feel it is perfectly reasonable not to want to pay for software, and one may certainly make one's own judgment about what Chatter (or anything else for that matter) is worth. The price, however, will be $20 as a one-time charge after a 30-day trial period.

Marc

p.s. I have sent out a few more Beta's recently, but release is only a few days away so I'm not sure whether any more will be going out.
    Sure it's reasonable not to want to pay for software. However it conflicts with the developers desire to charge for it & be compensated for their skill & time.

On a seperate note, you mentioned in other postings that 100 percent of proceeds would go to charity. That's very commendable. Any ideas which charity you had in mind?
    It will be something child-related where I live. (BTW, I said 100% after out-of-pocket expenses!)

Marc