Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I like Blazer and all, I just would like to try other web browsers, maybe something that has a more desktop feel, rather than a PDA feel.

Just wodering if it will integrate well and be able to use the sprint internet

Thanks
    Force

PS man this is an awsome forum, tons of people all that like treos, I would not have guessed there would be something like this on the net
    Yes.

There is a browser called Web Pro 3.0 that you can find if you dig around. But in my opinion it is not better than Blazer.

Besides that I don't know of any off hand, but others might.
    WebPro3 has some advantages: chiefly, it will display text before the pics have downloaded, making for a faster browsing experience. However, some pages have picture troubles.
    I had good luck with a browser called Xiino on my 270 but it was a pain because I could not get the system set to accept it as the default browser. When I clicked links, they came up in Blazer. Oh well, I am hoping that the new version of Blazer lives up to the hype and can pick up the slack that exists in 2.0 version.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    WHen is the new one coming out?

What version shipped with the treo 600?
    Originally posted by Forcelite
    WHen is the new one coming out?

What version shipped with the treo 600?
    3.0..Support for Javascript etc...
    i downloaded and installed WebPro 3.0 but it doesn't work on my treo600.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Originally posted by michelle
    i downloaded and installed WebPro 3.0 but it doesn't work on my treo600.
    Did you download the "special" version floating around the forums of cliesource.com?
    thank GOD!!! i found it and it works. i am a happy camper yeeahh! thanks a mill!
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Where did you find it at? Cab you give us a URL?
    [no warez. It's illegal.]
    Apparently there are 2 versions linked over there. Which one?

1. WebPro30a.prc
    2. WebPro30.patched.prc
    the patched.
  14. purpleA
    Originally posted by michelle
    the patched.

Will you people ever stop?

To the moderators: Is there anything you can do to stop the piracy going on here?
    Oh shut up.
    Originally posted by elysian9
    Apparently there are 2 versions linked over there. Which one?

1. WebPro30a.prc
    2. WebPro30.patched.prc
    Can only find the WebPro30a.prc. Where is the patched one? Thx.
    Originally posted by Predator-1

Can only find the WebPro30a.prc. Where is the patched one? Thx.
    Geez, how hard is it to read a thread?
    If you can't help, DON'T RESPOND, *****... I actually found what I was looking for a little after I posted. I just have this thing called "a life" that doesn't allow me the time to read through a thread of well over 100 post. I just needed a quick answer, from someone helpful, for a quick question. That all. Period!
    By the way... WebPro is a nice browser except for the fact you cannot use the 5-way to select or scroll. Thanks for the help michelle!
    Originally posted by Predator-1
    If you can't help, DON'T RESPOND, *****... I actually found what I was looking for a little after I posted. I just have this thing called "a life" that doesn't allow me the time to read through a thread of well over 100 post. I just needed a quick answer, from someone helpful, for a quick question. That all. Period!
    fyi, a quick way to find something on a page when you don't have time to read the whole thing is this:

In IE, goto Edit>Find (on this page) and type in what you're looking for. It'll take to the fist instance on that page. Most browsers have a similar feature.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast