Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21  
    Control-F does the same thing.
    my moblog:
    <a href="http://chumprock.textamerica.com/">http://chumprock.textamerica.com/</a>
  2. #22  
    Anyone actually getting graphics on WP3? If so, what is your graphics setting?
  3. z3bum's Avatar
    Posts
    717 Posts
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    #23  
    Is available to purchase as part of the Versa Mail package from Palm. For info on the patched version check out [removed]. Lots of info there. (remove the *)
  4. #24  
    Do any of these other browsers load OWA - Outllok Web Access - properly? Sure would be a great solution for us BC users who have to travel with our laptops and still need to be connected to email.
  5. purpleXXY
    purpleXXY's Avatar
    #25  
    Originally posted by z3bum
    Is available to purchase as part of the Versa Mail package from Palm. For info on the patched version check out [removed] Lots of info there. (remove the *)

    Nice going dirtbag. Take more money out of the pockets of developers. Your post probably just cost the Palm Economy several thousand dollars. Feel better?

    I still can't believe Treocentral is leaving this thread up.
  6. #26  
    I love Purple's philosophy: "Free speech. Don't EVER try to take it away -- oh, unless you're talking about circumventing copy protection. That we can take away."
  7. #27  
    so back to the original discussion... what is the BEST browser in everyone opinion for the treo600??
  8. #28  
    going to have to sleep on wp3... seems nice in many ways but no 5 ways support is a definite bust.
  9. #29  
    Originally posted by treoZilla
    going to have to sleep on wp3... seems nice in many ways but no 5 ways support is a definite bust.
    Hey TreoZilla, are you getting graphics? If so, what is your graphics setting?
  10. #30  
    yeah i got graphics no problem on the default setting... but i've deleted the app now since it didn't support the 5 way (yet?). that's a major plus w/ blazer. are there any other browsers that do?
  11. sbono13's Avatar
    Posts
    426 Posts
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    #31  
    try avantgo... excellent 5way support, and it's fasts! only works well with pda-optimized sites, although it supports cookies and javascript.
  12. #32  
    I use Blazer to view my work email (OWA webmail) and it works fine. Matt B
  13. purpleXXY
    purpleXXY's Avatar
    #33  
    Originally posted by Jettero
    I love Purple's philosophy: "Free speech. Don't EVER try to take it away -- oh, unless you're talking about circumventing copy protection. That we can take away."

    Yes. It's a good idea to hide behind freedom of speech and use Treocentral to promote stealing sortware.

    This site - I presume - has rules of conduct. You should not expect to be allowed to make posts advocating warez here. If the moderators don't care about this issue and permit this kind of crap, very well. But it was my impression that they have said warez is not welcome here.
  14. #34  
    can you guys squash this already? i mean if you don't want to use patched software don't. one is not going to convince another to use pirated software, or the other not to use it. so it's wasted breath and it's killing this thread. i'm trying to talk web browsers here!
  15. #35  
    I keep hearing Avantgo web browser is faster than Blazer so i downloaded and tried it. I tested it on a few yahoo finance and espn.com. I didn't find the browser to be much faster overall. Maybe just about 10% if any. What seems to happen with Avantgo is that it takes a long time to connect to the server but once it connects it is much quicker than Blazer.
  16. #36  
    Originally posted by Lakers0340
    I keep hearing Avantgo web browser is faster than Blazer so i downloaded and tried it. I tested it on a few yahoo finance and espn.com. I didn't find the browser to be much faster overall. Maybe just about 10% if any. What seems to happen with Avantgo is that it takes a long time to connect to the server but once it connects it is much quicker than Blazer.
    I noticed this as well.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions