1.    #1  
    Is there a program that helps you keep track of the number of minutes you use the cell phone. I *think* I have seen a program that helps you keep track of the amount of data you stream from your PDA but I only use the cell phone and want to keep track of the number of minutes so I don't go over. Any ideas?
    You may want to check out "Cell Plan Tracker" v1.4. You can find it on PlamGear.com.
    If you are on Sprint, they have your usage information on the Vision web site.

Go to "My Account", then "My Current Usage".

Some folks have mentioned that the Sprint usage numbers may include some free PCS-to-PCS minutes in the "Anytime minutes" total until near the end of the billing cycle when they eliminate the free minutes from your usage total.

b.g
    Originally posted by grib
    If you are on Sprint, they have your usage information on the Vision web site.

Go to "My Account", then "My Current Usage".

Some folks have mentioned that the Sprint usage numbers may include some free PCS-to-PCS minutes in the "Anytime minutes" total until near the end of the billing cycle when they eliminate the free minutes from your usage total.

b.g
    If you have unlimited PCS to PCS on a shared minute plan, that's when the mix up happens with the displayed minutes. The PCS to PCS code is only applied to the primary line so as far as the system knows, sub lines don't have unlimited PCS to PCS. However at the end of the month, it's straightened out, they're counted correctly as PCS to PCS, and you're billed correctly. It's just a pain for checking minutes during the billing cycle. There's a work around for it but it's hard to get done.
    On T-Mobile, simply call #646#....gives you both anytime and weekend minutes used.

Hope this helps,

-Joe
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    i also use cell tracker with my 180. it worked great with cingular. never went over my limit. the best part was getting ALL of my minutes instead of worrying or relying on cingular's automated recording. now i just need to GET my treo 600 to install it and use!
    Last edited by Molekoi; 11/19/2003 at 09:53 PM.