1.    #1  
    Blazer works very good when you increace the cache size, but is the cookie issue solved?? I cant get mine to save cookies for anything.
    Have you tried the suggestion at http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...sType=RESEARCH ?
  3.    #3  
    maybe i misdiagnosed the problem. The issue im having is logging into sites passwords state "unassigned" always is there any way to aleviate the problem of logging into site. (like in IE it saves the password after it gets a recognized username)
    Originally posted by HumP
    maybe i misdiagnosed the problem. The issue im having is logging into sites passwords state "unassigned" always is there any way to aleviate the problem of logging into site. (like in IE it saves the password after it gets a recognized username)
    I don't think Blazer3 has a "remember password" feature -- if it does, I've never seen it.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by oscarc

I don't think Blazer3 has a "remember password" feature -- if it does, I've never seen it.
    if thats true then why would it bother saying assigned or unassigned??
    What it does have is an accept cookies checkbox that in basically does the save password.

ocarc - Thanks for the link. It solved a problem I have been fighting with for a week. I however had to use FileZ to find the web cookies file as it did not show up as stated in the the FAQs.
    Originally posted by HumP

if thats true then why would it bother saying assigned or unassigned??
    Since it doesn't display the password you typed in, "assigned" lets you know you've already entered a password. I think it's a standard PalmOS thing for password-entry gadgets.