1.    #1  
    we can't use it because of our sweet SDIO placement.

http://www.brighthand.com/article/Ve...mera?site=Palm
    ....notice the placement of the diagonal cut of the SD card on the unit; that means that the digicam part of it will be facing backwards. From what I can see, it has a swivel head & the SD part of it is longer than a standard SD card,...maybe it may be good enough to clear the T600's antenna placement. We need somebody to try it out first & if that doesn't work, you can always clip-off the antenna!

hey, isn't it about time that some aftermarket manufacturer comes out with a "cap" tipe of antenna to replace the standard one?
    How would you take the standard one off?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    1.3 MP with no flash counts as decent? I can't ever see me taking a print worthy picture with something like that. So from that perspective, it's still really only useful for the web. I suppose you'd get better web pictures though. I couldn't print out much less than 3.0 MP.

What do others think?
  5.    #5  
    you are right about that but the current one is almost totally useless... even in good lighting. a 1.3 mp would be perfect in fair lighting for web pix (or small prints)
    without a flash we will never have decent pictures. if you take a 640 x 480 picture and resize to 320 x 240 it is good for web