1.    #1  
    I received my 600 cradle from the TC Store today.

No HS or P1 logo's. Looks good, works great! It's nice to have a home for my 600 on the desk. I think it's worth the extra $$.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Do you have any case for your 600? Except for the slipcase that comes with the Sprint one.
    Does it fit in the cradle while in the case?
  3.    #3  
    I only have the case that came with the 600 (other than my iPod case which is MUCH better). The answer is NO it will not fit in the cradle while in a case of any kind. It is a nice snug fit in the cradle.

One thing I do like is the HotSync button is recessed unlike the 300 cradle.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    that's so funny, I'm using my iPod case too! BTW, posting from my treo!