Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Treo 600 Owner's Paradise (another Treo 600 customization site) is up and running. It's not yet fully completed, but what does everyone think about it? Any comments or suggestions?
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    Great job. One of these days I will actually receive a GSM Treo 600 so I can put the site to use.
    DSDxp,

Very nice. Now, like heberman, I await my 600...
    what do I think? I T ROCKS!!! Great job, seriously! you've got it all here with plinkit. this is going into my favorites right now.
    thanks a lot! nice work.
    Looks good.

Like the wallpapers.
    Great! It's really a pleasure to navigate in with the treo600...
    The wallpapers are beautiful...
    Bravo !
    Originally posted by olac
    Great! It's really a pleasure to navigate in with the treo600...
    The wallpapers are beautiful...
    Bravo !
    Site looks good nice job. Someone should start running a T600 FAQ on their site, common ?s and solutions type thing from the forums or whereever.
    DSDxp,

Is the site down? I tried several times today 11/10 without much luck. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Thanks for the comments everyone. I'll be adding a FAQ page soon, that's a great idea! Feel free to email me or reply with any other suggestions.
    Haha nice, im waiting for my Treo as well. Im definately using one of the Warcraft ringtones
    It would be great to see links to low bandwith streams that would run on pocket tunes.

I think your site is shaping up quite nicely and this would be a welcome addition.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    That's a good idea, I'll look into it.