Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So the overall concesus is that the treo 600 holds a vg voice and data signal. Better than the 300.

If yours does not , get it checked.

-rob
  2.    #22  
    The Cingular "data rep" said that the GSM TREO can handle getting a phone call while on data. He also said the Cingular Treo 600 and Good bundle would not be available until the beginning of the year. I'm not sure if that's just the phone plus Good & SD Card that they sell for $599 through Good.

It would seem like the software would work on either Sprint or Cingular, but who knows.
    Originally posted by robber
    So the overall concesus is that the treo 600 holds a vg voice and data signal.

-rob
    Holds the signals just great, it's just that it sounds like crap compared to the 300.
    I had some sound quality issues, and low signal strength with my first T600, just did a warranty exchange and the difference is amazing. My T600 stands bar for bar with my wifes Sanyo 8100, and my old Sanyo 5300. I have excellent call quality, and have not found any areas where data services, or voice services are unavailable. I would say if you are having problems with sound quality, or signal strength you most likely have a phone with problems, and you should get it checked or replaced.

Good Luck
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12