1.    #1  
    Perhaps a silly question, but does the Boxwave minisync have a button to sync? I had a similar charge/sync cable for my Tungsten that did not have a hardware button, you had to go to hotsync and then tap the screen - an absolute pain in the ar**

Cheers
    Gabriel
    I was wondering about this too...here's the relevant bit taken from review of it from clieplanet :
    Cons:
    Not really a con but a hotsync button in the housing would be fantastic.

...I guess that means it doesn't
    I just got my miniSync yesterday. It does not have a hotsync button.

I mapped HotSync to a "speed dial" button in Favorites and then selected "S" as its Quick Key. To HotSync, plug it in, press and hold "S", HotSync launches and then use the 5-way to select the HotSync icon. This isn't as good as a sync button, but you can do a HotSync with one hand pretty quickly.

miniSync is a great product...excellent for the road warrier.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Bomeyer
    I just got my miniSync yesterday. It does not have a hotsync button.

I mapped HotSync to a "speed dial" button in Favorites and then selected "S" as its Quick Key. To HotSync, plug it in, press and hold "S", HotSync launches and then use the 5-way to select the HotSync icon. This isn't as good as a sync button, but you can do a HotSync with one hand pretty quickly.

miniSync is a great product...excellent for the road warrier.
    Thanks for that, I've just discovered one from a UK seller on Ebay. It looks identical to the Boxwave but it is advertised for the Treos 90 - 300. Will this work with my 600??

Cheers
    Gabriel
    I think the product's great, but I have a word of caution: poor build quality. My first one broke because the cord would no longer retract. My second one broke because it no longer charged the treo, but could still sync. Their warranty is only 90 days.
    Originally posted by chuhsi
    I think the product's great, but I have a word of caution: poor build quality. My first one broke because the cord would no longer retract. My second one broke because it no longer charged the treo, but could still sync. Their warranty is only 90 days.
    I agree, it is an excellent product, but does have poor build quality. Every time i retract mine I feel like it is going to snap.
    and haven't had any build quality problems with it. You do have to treat it gently, but it has lasted me as my primary sync cable through my 300 and through my time with the 600.
    mine's on it's way to me. probably somewhre over the atlantic as we speak. Am I right in thinking it means I can charge using only USB or do I still need a seperate power supply?
    How long does it take to charge using the USB synch cable? I takes 3 hours from with the regular charger when the phone is below 20%.

GO MARLINS!!!!
    Originally posted by JamesUK
    mine's on it's way to me. probably somewhre over the atlantic as we speak. Am I right in thinking it means I can charge using only USB or do I still need a seperate power supply?
    You charge via USB. You can buy an adapter for wall charging or vehicle charging.