Whats the best place to get the smartmedia 256Mb card for the Treo600? and is there any difference between smart media and secure digital cards? What are people using?
    Thanks
    The Treo 600 takes Secure Digital cards.. smart media cards are much faltter and wider then SD cards.
    Got my 256mb SD card at Costco for $64. Best price I found.

Once you get the card check this thread out, since HS did such a poor design job on the card slot.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=38708
    I bought mine through ebay for $62, Sandisk 256mb SD. Although theres usually a pretty steep shipping for such an light item (7 bucks) so my total came out to be $69, which is still cheaper than the retail $79 and no tax.
    Just picked one up at Best Buy. They are on sale for $74.99 w/a $15 mail in rebate plus I had a 10% coupon that I got in the mail last week.
    Net cost $52.49.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Just picked one up at Best Buy. They are on sale for $74.99 w/a $15 mail in rebate plus I had a 10% coupon that I got in the mail last week.
    Net cost $52.49.
    I don't mean to split hairs, but didn't you have to pay tax on the $67.49? It is pretty common to leave out the cost of the stamp, but I think tax should be included in your total there. Still a pretty good deal. Also, what brand?

Edit: read your post in another thread, indicating it is a Sandisk.
    Last edited by guessed; 11/13/2003 at 03:55 PM.
    i just bought mine from costco..it's easy. $70 with tax.