Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Just saw a little ad on the vaja site for the T600 Ivolution. Hope its nice!
    I just sent them an email asking when it will be available. They responded in less than an hour. They confirmed that an I-Volution case will be coming out, but said they they couldn't give a date.
    Anybody have any inside info on the date it will come out?

Paul
    I pre-ordered the "classic" case already from Vaja. Is the In-Ovation case different? If so how is it different? Thanks.
    Take a look at the Vaja site. You'll see a preview of the 600 I-volution case on the left. Also, take a look at the I-volutions for other phones/pdas and you'll get the idea.
    The I-Volution item for that device is now under development and we
    cannot provide a specific date for its release. Anyway, when the item has
    been launched we will let you know by e-mail.
    Thanks for your interest in our cases

Best regards

María Cecilia
    García Querol
    Customer Service
    www.vajacases.com
    I wish there was a better picture!
    I bet it will look like the ipod case ipod link
    Actually I think it will be mor like the Sony Ericsson phone reviewed here. Sony/Eirccson Case review
    Hi there,

Anyone know if the i-Volution case will cover the keyboard? I hope it doesn't otherwise it renders the whole device pretty useless. Any info about this?

What about the camera, will it cover that, or is there a cut-out?

I really hope Vaja takes care of those two things.

Thanks.
    I'm not sure what way they're going to design it. The preview picture on the left would appear that the keyboard is not covered. But, looking at the Tungsten W I-volution case, I think the most similar phone to a 600, they use a flip design. Can't wait to see it either way though...I still don't like any of the case choices available yet.