1.    #1  
    Bought missing sync for palm 2.0 - looked cool and no demo available so thought what the heck.

Features
    Connect to internet through computer-cant get it to work
    avantgo - cant get it to work
    free old version of splashphoto - this is useful how?
    integration with iphoto - quite good but not worth $20
    integration with itunes-pretty but of what benefit compared to dragging from itunes onto sd card
    mounting of sd card-have a card reader as do most people
    free copy of aeroplayer - what does this do that pockettunes doesn't?

THe only uses i want are the internet and avantgo and they don't work on my machine anyway. Emailed support who answered in two days with some general questions and i replied two days ago - no reply since.

Not being nasty about mark/space but i've bought a lemon unless anyone can help with the internet and avantgo
    Originally posted by johntravers
    Bought missing sync for palm 2.0 - looked cool and no demo available so thought what the heck.

Features
    Connect to internet through computer-cant get it to work
    avantgo - cant get it to work
    free old version of splashphoto - this is useful how?
    integration with iphoto - quite good but not worth $20
    integration with itunes-pretty but of what benefit compared to dragging from itunes onto sd card
    mounting of sd card-have a card reader as do most people
    free copy of aeroplayer - what does this do that pockettunes doesn't?

THe only uses i want are the internet and avantgo and they don't work on my machine anyway. Emailed support who answered in two days with some general questions and i replied two days ago - no reply since.

Not being nasty about mark/space but i've bought a lemon unless anyone can help with the internet and avantgo
    Internet sharing has been tested and works well on the Treo 600. What have you tried?
  3.    #3  
    Heres what i emailed support. Any help appreciated

i have got it set to cradle/cable and it can't connect to the internet at all. Whether through blazer/web or avantgo it stalls at initializing with the error below

On Friday, November 7, 2003, at 02:23 am, support@markspace.com wrote:
    When setting up the network panel on the device, did you choose cradle/cable as the connection method? Is the device able to connect to the Mac and share the Internet? What are the settings within Avant Go set to?

Regards,
    Pete
    xxx wrote:
    Hi
    I purchased missing sync for palm os 2.0 but can't get either the
    internet sharing or avantgo to work.

It goes through signing on to initializing but comes up with an error
    "erro:gprs connection not available check your settings and/or try
    again later 0x7143"

I'm using os x 10.2.8
    Missing sync net sharing 1.0
    Treo 600
    dual 867 G4
    Itunes 4.0.1

I have cable internet using tvcabo through an internet connection via
    cable modem connected using usb

any help appreciated

thanks

John
    Heres what i emailed support. Any help appreciated

i have got it set to cradle/cable and it can't connect to the internet at all. Whether through blazer/web or avantgo it stalls at initializing with the error below

John
    I know this was covered in the documentation, but in case you missed it.

0) Launch Missing Sync Net Sharing application on Mac; turn on sharing in Sharing Preferences if not already on.
    1) On the Treo go into Prefs
    2) Select Network
    3) Choose New from the Service menu
    4) Enter Mac or something into Service
    5) Select Cradle/Cable for connection
    6) Hit Connect

Note: Blazer requires that wireless mode be on; while you won't be using the wireless mode, it still needs to be on for Blazer.

I suspect that you switched the connection (in Network Prefs on the Treo) back to your GPRS setting from the one you created for Missing Sync (one isn't there by default).

I just tested this on a GSM Treo 600 and it works fine.
  5.    #5  
    as i said in my post (in case you missed it) i;ve got it set to cradle/cable and it does what i said before and i get the same error as before.

it's going through a mac running 10.2.8 to cable internet (tvcabo Portugal)
    as i said in my post (in case you missed it) i;ve got it set to cradle/cable and it does what i said before and i get the same error as before.

it's going through a mac running 10.2.8 to cable internet (tvcabo Portugal)
    Did you hit connect from Network preferences? You might want to try defining a new Connection (I think this is covered in the documentation) and try again.