1.    #1  
    I am looking for an alarm clock, countdown time for my Treo. I used to use BigClock on my Palm m500, but on installing the latest version to my Treo, on a couple of occasions the device reset itself when I opened the app. Thought I would try an alternative and downloaded ClockPro - got the same problem!

Anyone else been seeing this problem and is there a clock/timer that doesn't give you problems?

Clock apps are the only ones that have given me this prob (although I haven't put too many additional apps in - pTunes, PalmReaderPro and a few games).

Stuart
    I've been using Cesium on my T600 & think it's great - clock, stopwatch, timer, alarms, etc.
    Another to look at is Bob's Alarm. It does the clock/alarm/timming/stop watch.

Originally posted by scsarson
    I am looking for an alarm clock, countdown time for my Treo. I used to use BigClock on my Palm m500, but on installing the latest version to my Treo, on a couple of occasions the device reset itself when I opened the app. Thought I would try an alternative and downloaded ClockPro - got the same problem!

Anyone else been seeing this problem and is there a clock/timer that doesn't give you problems?

Clock apps are the only ones that have given me this prob (although I haven't put too many additional apps in - pTunes, PalmReaderPro and a few games).

Stuart
    Another vote for Bob's Alarm. Great program and practically fully functional with the 600, including keyguard.
    I have used cesium before with my treo 300, but now that I have a treo 600 I have installed cesium and every time I press the button to set an alarm time it resets my Treo.

It's a great program I'd love to use it, I tried emailing the developer and never heard back.

Anyone successfully using the program tell me how, please.

I have Cesium version 1.8.1
    Palm Professional -> Palm III-> Sprint Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Sprint Handspring Treo 300 -> Sprint Handspring Treo 600 -> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p
    Yes, I'm a registered owner of Cesium but it hasn't been updated in forever. I got Bob's Alarm and it works great with the Treo 600.