1.    #1  
    I got an email from PalmSource on November 6th announcing that "PalmSource, the company responsible for the Palm OS in your device, is now an independent company! NASDAQ: PSRC"

As a way to celebrate they wanted to .... "Help celebrate in our success by accepting a small token of our appreciation for being a loyal customer! Please check out the FREE offers below to start using your complimentary software today!"

The two free palm software items were; MobileDB and Noviianimator. both had a button to download this software free.

Well I decided that I would share in the "excitement" only to find that both links did not work.....

I trust that this is not the beginning of what I can expect from PalmSource

Anyone else have this experience? I have tried on numerous times but get the same "Page can not be displayed" message...

Oh well... what do you expect for free?
    It appears that Palmgear's site is down at the moment. They are the ones that are fulfilling the orders. I downloaded the free apps this morning no problem.
    How in the heck do you get these apps! I've tried 3 times now to get them. I add them to my cart and they zero out as the free offer, I check out and it tells me that no credit card info is required since there is no balance and it thanks me for my purchase!
    So how in the hell do I get the licensed versions?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I'm in the same boat. The order has been placed, I have an order number, but no confirmation email. How would I get reg codes for these apps?