Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    I spoke with a Cingular rep today to see if the Treo 600 was in stock. The rep immediately said that the 600 would be in stock and ready to ship next Friday the 14th. She also said it would be available at some stores as well.
    Thanks
    Good news, I guess.
    Only time will tell but since I already placed my order w/HS and "if" they start shipping on the 17th as they suggest what's 3 more days....at this point?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Argh if you guys get the GSM version before I get my CDMA version which I ordered on 10/27, im going to explode. No literally, my head will turn all red and veiny and then combust.
    Originally posted by Voidus
    Argh if you guys get the GSM version before I get my CDMA version which I ordered on 10/27, im going to explode. No literally, my head will turn all red and veiny and then combust.
    I understand your fusteration, but I think that the GSM people have been waiting longer.
    Originally posted by iJITSU
    I spoke with a Cingular rep today to see if the Treo 600 was in stock. The rep immediately said that the 600 would be in stock and ready to ship next Friday the 14th. She also said it would be available at some stores as well.
    I don't believe you....wait, I do....wait...YOU LIE!!! AUGH this board has made me psychotic. I blame of you for making me so distrustworthy of other people yet at the same time so gullible to believe everything!

TheHandlessKing

Once again, the cleverness strikes.