1.    #1  
    Ok, this deal is for all you guys and gals who actually know that there are other forums to read other than just the Treo 600 forum here at TreoCentral. PalmSource is giving MobileDB and NoviiAnimator away as part of a promotion. If you're interested, click the link below and both the programs to your cart and checkout. You don't have to have a credit card and you will be mailed the registration codes. I've already received mine, so the turnaround is quick. Enjoy!

http://www.palmsource.com/support/freeoffer.html
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Thanks for the link to free software. I had issues with the site at first, but the next day it was cleared up. It took a day to get the unlock codes sent to me, but I think they have resolved that issue also.

I got two free programs!!

THANKS!!
  3.    #3  
    Your welcome! I'm glad you got in on the deal.
    Hey guys, which version of MobileDB is that exactly: MobileDB lite or MobileDB 4? It says once you download it that its MobileDB4 which supports access to databases on the expansion card, but when I use it has no such option? I can't access or move files to the SD card? I'm trying to follow these instructions on how to move databases to the card, I have no luck? Any thoughts? Thanks...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    I'm running version 4.02 according to the About screen. I had no problem moving them to the card. I just tapped the little icon to the far left and it moved it. I confirmed it using Zlauncher's File Manager. It stores them in /PALM/Launcher on the SD card. What is yours doing when you try to move it?
    Okay I'm a doofus! It's working fine now, nevermind!

Anyway, does anyone know where to get free noviianimator cartoons? TIA...

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Okay I'm a doofus! It's working fine now, nevermind!

Anyway, does anyone know where to get free noviianimator cartoons? TIA...

http://www.novii.com/animator/gall.htm

Originally posted by ido

http://www.novii.com/animator/gall.htm

THANKS!