1.    #1  
    Snapper mail standard version (not trial) will not retrieve my entire attachment, no matter how small. I have set the options in fetch to retrieve the entire message, and to retrieve all messages. There are a FEW word documents that get through. No excel, or contacts will download completely, and when I click on them, I get a message "this message did not download completely -- do you still wish to retrieve". If I click yes, I get an error message if I try to retrieve.

thanks for any help ANYBODY might have!
    have the same problem, here's an an answer from SNAPPERMAIL

i Saul,

Please check to see whether there is any text in the body of the attachment.
    We're still having trouble with messages that have attachments but no text.
    This will be fixed in the next update.
    ---
    Jennifer Shelamer

Funny thing is I can open the same email from within Agendus' email program and then open the spreadsheet without any problems
    try hitting M for more
    What would hitting "M" do, the entire message had been downloaded

Please read the reply from SnapperMail, there seems to be
    an internal error they are aware of and hopefully working to repair in the next release along with T600 5 way navigation
    response
    Received an email back from Snapper instructing me to hit the "Tag to fetch more". It worked. Finally got a pic attached to email to work. Hope this helps.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    Originally posted by sleibow
    What would hitting "M" do, the entire message had been downloaded

Please read the reply from SnapperMail, there seems to be
    an internal error they are aware of and hopefully working to repair in the next release along with T600 5 way navigation
    response
    I did read it, and I disagreed with Jennifer's diagnosis. But I ran a check for you on our dev logs and apparently version 1.8.5 did have this bug (good on ya Jennifer), it has been fixed in 1.9.0 which is available in beta if you're a registered user. Else you'll need to wait a little longer until 1.9.x is out of beta before we release the full trial.

Hope this helps.

-Will
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
    Since I'm on this thread, can users of Treo 600 and snapper mail let me know if their junk function is deleting emails from server properly? I used to be able to delete emails from server using junk on my Treo 180, but Treo 600, my emails remain on the server, EVEN if I get the Treo telling me that it is deleting messages. Any help anyone? Will? I'm a registered snapper mail standard user, latest version I believe.
    Originally posted by tuen
    Since I'm on this thread, can users of Treo 600 and snapper mail let me know if their junk function is deleting emails from server properly? I used to be able to delete emails from server using junk on my Treo 180, but Treo 600, my emails remain on the server, EVEN if I get the Treo telling me that it is deleting messages. Any help anyone? Will? I'm a registered snapper mail standard user, latest version I believe.
    It should work okay - we've not seen any issues here. A few caveats:
    (1) Under POP3 if you cancel during the delete process, the deletions are not commited at the server.

(2) a few POP3 servers don't support UIDL (unique ID lists) which prevents SnapperMail from doing a specific delete - in this case SnapperMail falls back on just downloading the messages each time without deleting. I doubt this is your issue unless you changes email servers.

In summary - it's a very strange problem you have, a clean install might fix it, but I doubt it. Maybe it's a server side issue?

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
    You're probably right that it's a server side issue. I'm running Mercury, which is a free POP3 module which rides on top of my Novel 3.12 server. The strange thing is that I see snappermail indicating that these emails are being deleted, but they are still on the server, though not downloadable via pop3 anymore, but they are there when i use Pegasus mail (another free email client) which looks at the mail directory directly.

Oh well... I can live with it.

Justin