1.    #1  
    OK OK I knows that the now defunct HSpring wanted to convince us all to thumb type, but for anouther dollar or two they could have included a lot better stulus or at least made the stylus hole big enough to hold the commercial styli out there.

The thin thingus that comes from HS is flimsy to hold, has a not so good tip but worst is a reset pin made out of spaghetti.
    HI I agree, I am hoping not that the styli is longer we will get a comsecial styli with a full size pen refil and a decent reset pin. kill 2 birds with one stone, take care, jay
    Maybe it could have a big screen tv on it too.
    "If it's new, I've got to have it."
    You use your stylus?
    Deacon
    Computer Programmer/Law Student
    T700p <-- 600
    In the end I rarely pull out the stylus and favor apps that use the 5-way navigator for moving around. I was expecting that the 600 would use the same stylus as the 300 but there's not enough space. I also wish it was easier to pull out...
    Originally posted by Stevesm

The thin thingus that comes from HS is flimsy to hold, has a not so good tip but worst is a reset pin made out of spaghetti.
    haha...then you would absolutely love the flimsy plastic stylus that comes with the p800.
    I DO not use THE STYLI OFTEN oops sorry to shout, but I do use it, but it would be nice to have a pen handy as well. take care, jay