1.    #1  
    There is a problem that I always had with the T300 and still have when using the T600...
    If I'm on a call and a new call comes in, I can switch between callers but I can't hang up on either one without hanging up on both! What am I missing? Can somebody please help?
    Thanks
    The manual actually explains this scenario (as though it's OK). Bummer.
    <strong>Patrick</strong><br>Palm Pilot Professional -> Palm IIIc -> Samsung i300 (Sprint) -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Cingular) -> Treo 750 (Cingular)
    i don't have this problem swapping and hanging up calls 1 by 1 with my GSM Treo600.

As for conferencing, tried and tested!! hangup will end all calls in the conference! but the other side hangup is still ok!

somehow i feel the conference call feature is still quite buggy when you have mixture of conference call together with normal call... calls status on screen would go real messed-up!!! e.g. normal call is shown as conference call!?

sometimes I even get irrelevant tones... e.g. hangup tone when start the conf. call where all parties are still on.
    (which could be the network-op's problem!?)
    So it's a CDMA issue? Nice to know (I think).
    <strong>Patrick</strong><br>Palm Pilot Professional -> Palm IIIc -> Samsung i300 (Sprint) -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Cingular) -> Treo 750 (Cingular)