1.    #1  
    Maybe someone can help me out - I can't find a reference in the user's guise for the 'shortcuts' located under preferences. They don't seem to do anything when I use then while entering text. What are these things, and how do I use them?
    someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe they are related to graffiti.
    Originally posted by creighton
    Maybe someone can help me out - I can't find a reference in the user's guise for the 'shortcuts' located under preferences. They don't seem to do anything when I use then while entering text. What are these things, and how do I use them?
    New to PalmOS? Shortcuts used to be an fast way of entering text with the stylus (graffiti). e.g. to enter a time and date stamp you would simply write on the silk screen :shortcut: dts. Voila!!! With the keyboard, a shortcut gets too looonnnnggg.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4.    #4  
    I am new to PalmOS - though I had Palm Pilot III some years back I did not use it much. I gather then, that out of the box, the shortcuts feature is worthless? If I install handwriting recognition software like Graffiti Anywhere, will they be functional on the T600?
    I loaded Jot and have been using ShortCuts ever since without a problem. Saves me alot of time.

MRL-MO