Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. mgauss's Avatar
    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
       #1  
    When Dona when?
  2. #2  
    The 320x320 Treo 700 should be available in a few weeks. If you have any additional questions on timing, just ask the CRS's.

    Love Dona.
  3. #3  
    OK, you're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding. They wouldn't bring out a new one this soon after releasing the 600!
  4. #4  
    obviously not true

    nuff said
  5. #5  
    The Treo 700 will be available by Christmas.

    In addition to a 320x320 display it will also include:
    • Bluetooth
    • WiFi - 802.11b
    • Improved camera with flash
    • Internal antenna
    • Longer battery life
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by dgoodisi
    The Treo 700 will be available by Christmas.

    In addition to a 320x320 display it will also include:
    • Bluetooth
    • WiFi - 802.11b
    • Improved camera with flash
    • Internal antenna
    • Longer battery life
    [*] Also Jennifer Aniston will be included inside the box.
  7. #7  
    Originally posted by Im So Unpopular

    [*] Also Jennifer Aniston will be included inside the box.
    I didn't see that option when I placed my order. Did I miss something?
  8. #8  
    Also included with the 700 is full AM/FM radio receiver PLUS a DTV receiver allowing reception for local Digital TV.

    I bet those people who bought the 600 are kicking themselves!!!
  9. #9  
    treo 700 will have a 320 x 320 screen, blue tooth, wifi, 2 sd slots and a 10 hour battery life....

    .... the screen will be black and white...

    place your orders here.... and you can get it free by trading in your treo 600....
  10. #10  
    Originally posted by dgoodisi

    I didn't see that option when I placed my order. Did I miss something?
    Yeah, only GSM users get her.
  11. #11  
    HA! I KNEW you were kidding! Jennifer only uses Sprint CDMA! She showed me hers! (Boy, did she ever! Why do you think I'm smiling like this?????)
  12. #12  
    Originally posted by treobk214
    treo 700 will have a 320 x 320 screen, blue tooth, wifi, 2 sd slots and a 10 hour battery life....

    .... the screen will be black and white...

    I read on phonescoop that the 320 x 320 black and white screen is soo clean and crisp that it will be the absolute best one on the market. No phone will be able to match it. Check these features out:

    Handspring Treo 700 (GSM/CDMA)
    This device combines a Palm OS 5.3 PDA with a Tri-band GSM/CDMA phone and a SVGA camera, in a sleek new Hand Molded form factor. Additional key features include a QWERTY mini-keyboard,Two SDIO expansion slot, and unique 5-way navigation of PDA functions for one-handed use.

    Features List
    WIFI Yes
    Alarm Yes
    Calculator Yes
    Calendar Yes
    Camera Type: Built-In Multi-Lens with flash
    SVGA resolution (1280 x 960 pixels)
    Custom Graphics Black and White
    Custom Stereo Ringtones Yes
    Digital TTY/TDD Yes
    E-Mail Client Yes
    Dual Expansion Card Card Type: MultiMediaCard (MMC) / Secure Digital (SD)
    supports SDIO accessories
    Games 10 included.
    Active GPS / Location Yes
    Stereo Headset Jack Yes
    High-Speed Data Technology: Enhanced GSM/CDMA3000 1xRTT
    Infrared (IR) Yes
    Integrated PDA OS: PalmOS 5.2
    powered by OMAP processor
    Multiple Numbers per Name Yes
    PC Sync PalmOS HotSync
    Picture ID Yes
    Side Keys up/down keys on left
    Speaker Phone Yes
    Text Keyboard Yes
    Text Messaging 2-Way: Yes with 3 way Conference
    To-Do List Yes
    Touch Screen Yes
    USB Yes
    FireWire Yes
    Vibrate Yes
    Wireless Internet Browser Software: Palm Internet Explorer 3.1
  13. #13  
    Originally posted by lenman


    I read on phonescoop that the 320 x 320 black and white screen is soo clean and crisp that it will be the absolute best one on the market. No phone will be able to match it. Check these features out:

    Handspring Treo 700 (GSM/CDMA)
    This device combines a Palm OS 5.3 PDA with a Tri-band GSM/CDMA phone and a SVGA camera, in a sleek new Hand Molded form factor. Additional key features include a QWERTY mini-keyboard,Two SDIO expansion slot, and unique 5-way navigation of PDA functions for one-handed use.

    Features List
    WIFI Yes
    Alarm Yes
    Calculator Yes
    Calendar Yes
    Camera Type: Built-In Multi-Lens with flash
    SVGA resolution (1280 x 960 pixels)
    Custom Graphics Black and White
    Custom Stereo Ringtones Yes
    Digital TTY/TDD Yes
    E-Mail Client Yes
    Dual Expansion Card Card Type: MultiMediaCard (MMC) / Secure Digital (SD)
    supports SDIO accessories
    Games 10 included.
    Active GPS / Location Yes
    Stereo Headset Jack Yes
    High-Speed Data Technology: Enhanced GSM/CDMA3000 1xRTT
    Infrared (IR) Yes
    Integrated PDA OS: PalmOS 5.2
    powered by OMAP processor
    Multiple Numbers per Name Yes
    PC Sync PalmOS HotSync
    Picture ID Yes
    Side Keys up/down keys on left
    Speaker Phone Yes
    Text Keyboard Yes
    Text Messaging 2-Way: Yes with 3 way Conference
    To-Do List Yes
    Touch Screen Yes
    USB Yes
    FireWire Yes
    Vibrate Yes
    Wireless Internet Browser Software: Palm Internet Explorer 3.1
    What about Jennifer??????
  14. #14  
    I'm waiting for the Treo 800 with the full size rotary dial pad. It comes with a No. 2 pencil which ladies can use so they don't break their fingernails dialing (sorry, those under 50 yrs old will not understand this)
  15. #15  
    Shouldn't Donna be on HER knees?
  16. #16  
    ROTFLMAO - please let us know when it ships!
  17. #17  
    Originally posted by LORDOFTHETREOS


    Yeah, only GSM users get her.
    CDMA version gets Anna Nicole Smith. Sprint gives you more for your money.
  18. #18  
    Originally posted by newtreouser


    CDMA version gets Anna Nicole Smith. Sprint gives you more for your money.
    In order to properly bring you Anna, the Sprint display will utilize the Sharp 3-D LCD Technology.

    And will be the first consumer device to be powered by Zero Point Energy.

    Look for the Sprint Treo 700 to be released the day before the T-Mobile Treo 600 is released.
    Last edited by thppfft; 11/08/2003 at 04:53 AM.
  19. #19  
    That does it. I'm leaving those HS liars in a hot flash and picking up the new hi-rez Samsung convergent GSM cell phone/PDA/defribulater.

Posting Permissions