1.    #1  
    I used one of these on my old Toshiba 2032SP Pocket PC and they are awesome... I just noticed on Brandos homepage that they are now available for the T600. If you don't have a screen protector GET THIS ONE. They are the best I have ever seen (although expensive -- $12 for just one)

http://shop.brando.com.hk/screenprotector.php
    $12??? Thats absurd. I have a whole stack of protectors left over from my Visor, I have just cut them into 600-sized pieces. Might not be a perfect solution but they work great and it was only like $5 for the whole pack, which I can cut up into dozens of peel-off protectors.
    worth the $12.

I orderd mine last weeken and got it today.

now all i need is a treo to put it on.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    For all my PDA's, I just bought a sheet of transparent vinyl from Wal-Mart and just cut them to size. You get a ridiculously large sheet for like $2 bucks. Works like a charm.
  5.    #5  
    they are worth the $12 for a few reasons... They are washable, glare-resistant, and much thicker than other protectors. Also, they do not leave any residue on the screen once you take it off.

Plus, the surface of them makes it feel like you are writing on paper. If you pay $12 for a screen protector and it lasts you a year or more, it's worth the money.

I used the fabric store vinyl sheets a few years ago - they worked ok. I think I still have some in a box somewhere.

I then used Writerites (or however you spell it), and they were quite a bit better, but dulled the screen too much.

I just received my Boxwave screen protector today for my someday-to-arive Treo 600. It was also about $12 for just one sheet.

Expensive? I don't want a poor quality screen protector to muddy the screen on my $600 device - I would rather go without. However, I also want to have my screen be scratch-free for a longer period of time, remain clear and clean, and be relatively glare-free. $12 is worth it if it lasts me 6-8 months.
    I didn't know about Brando but I bet they are the same exact thing (anybody check if they're the same company?). Expensive? yes. But I won't skimp on my 600. Best quality protector I've used.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I teach them how to make 1 million dolla!

Sell 5 piece of plastic for $12!

So simpo! I don't believe!
    Originally posted by Im So Unpopular
    I teach them how to make 1 million dolla!

Sell 5 piece of plastic for $12!

So simpo! I don't believe!
    Only a million?!? Won't get you anywhere in the Bay Area. Am I right?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I bought a boxwave cleartouch for mine and I'm very impressed. reduced the glare massively and is thick enough to protect the screen properly.
    Cost me $12 + postage. If you're going to buy a phone as expensive as this it's a small price to pay to make sure it stays in good condition.
    The Boxwave's are nice. Yes, they are pricey like the Brandos, but they are certainly worth it. It fit perfectly and it reduced the glare a lot. They also provide great protection without making the screen obscure. Overall, I feel they are worth the money. I'm sure those purchasing the Brandos feel the same way. Everyone has a choice, but think about it. Why would you buy a pricey device like the Treo 600 and then use the cheapest screen protection possible? I want my Treo 600 to be pristine just like the day I received it, so I think I can splurge and pay the little extra for it.