1.    #1  
    My T600 suddenly has the following symptoms...

1. The phone connects to the Sprint network for a wireless signal.
    2. I open the web application and the phone automatically connects to Vision - this is sucessful.
    3. I request any web page (I've tried a bunch and confirmed that all are available on the net via my PC) and I see the green arrows and the status says "Sending", then it says "Recieving".
    4. Next the bars go grey, and it just sits there in "receiving" mode eeither recieving data at an excruciatingly slow rate (about 1 K/minute) or giving me an error saying the data request could not be completed.
    5. I have tried soft/hard resets to no avail. Up until a couple days ago, everything seemed fine!

I live in Massachusetts and am wondering if I'm the only person with this problem.

If anyone knows what's going on or has a fix, I'd love to know about it.

Thanks,
    D.
    Nope, I'm good here in the great plains (Nebraska). It sounds like a local issue with tower/transmitter problems likely the cause.

Call the CSR wonks and ask them. Perhaps they will be able to help solve your problem. Vision seems to sometime go away despite having a good signal and voice capability. Perhaps they take it down for service or something.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Bob Duckworth