View Poll Results: What of the following would you like to see developed in the next gen Treo?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Integrated Wi-Fi access (high-spd network & Internet Browsing from Wi-Fi hotspots)

5 11.90%
  • Integrated Bluetooth (wireless headsets, synching, printing, local messaging, etc)

12 28.57%
  • Fully integrated Stereo audio Support

2 4.76%
  • Hi-res screen resolution (at the expense of battery life)

3 7.14%
  • Hi-Res Screen Resolution (without sacrificing battery life)

15 35.71%
  • Improved Camera (better low-light performance, higher resolution, built-in flash)

3 7.14%
  • Other

2 4.76%
  1.    #1  
    If you had to choose from the above, as the next big feature development...what would you choose??
    jello
    You need to add the following:

Fast product availability + Deliver product to customers
    I'd be happier with the device if they dealt with call handling. The inability to drop one call while on another is very frustrating especially when the manual addresses the issue as a non-issue.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    You need to add the following:

Fast product availability + Deliver product to customers

Yeah, I forgot to add the obligatory "what's this guy smoking?" category too.
    jello
    Boy that was a really hard decision to make. I wouldn't mind seeing three of those options on the next version. However, none of them are particularly necessary and I'm happy without them for now... they'd just be convenient to have (such as a better camera, hi-res without battery compromise, and bluetooth).