Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Don't get me wrong; I loved the holster. Just didn't care for the severe effects it had.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Originally posted by flipp
    I contacted Customer service at Siedio regarding the "Swivel Clip Holster for Treo 600" mentioned above. Someone from customer service got right back to me and told me that they should be available around 11/20...so with any luck I will be able to get one shortly after my Cingular GSM 600 arrives.
    That's great. I should be getting my Cingular treo on Wednesday. They are in stock with Cingular telesales as of today and mine should ship tomorrow and arrive the next day. It would be cool if this holster was avaiable next week as suggested.
    Originally posted by iJITSU
    I prefer just a standard plastic swivel holster. Luckily, Seidio is planning a plastic holster similar to the ones used for various mobile phones and Blackberrys. The one they are working on actually holds the treo 600 with the screen facing inward for protection. Hopefully they'll release it soon. Here's an illustration at this link:

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...ode=SHLHSTR600

I'm assuming that's not the actual T600 holster that's displayed on that Seidio link, because it appears to be cropped on the top edge of the holster (notice the top portion of the clip). I'm sure the final product is not "cropped" like that.

I like the idea of having the screen face inward for protection and I was always a plastic-holster kind of guy. Once Seidio displays "actual" pictures of their T600 holster, I may think about getting it. Right now, I'm leaning more towards the Vaja cases (not the cowboy-ish colors, the all-black one).
    Originally posted by iJITSU
    I prefer just a standard plastic swivel holster. Luckily, Seidio is planning a plastic holster similar to the ones used for various mobile phones and Blackberrys. The one they are working on actually holds the treo 600 with the screen facing inward for protection. Hopefully they'll release it soon. Here's an illustration at this link:

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...ode=SHLHSTR600

I'm assuming that's not the actual T600 holster that's displayed on that Seidio link, because it appears to be cropped on the top edge of the holster (notice the top portion of the clip). I'm sure the final product is not "cropped" like that.

I like the idea of having the screen face inward for protection and I was always a plastic-holster kind of guy. Once Seidio displays "actual" pictures of their T600 holster, I may think about getting it. Right now, I'm leaning more towards the Vaja cases (not the cowboy-ish colors, the all-black one).
    Thanks for the update Flipp. Let us know if you hear anything else. I definitely want one of these.
    I want a holster too, very cool.
    -Treo 600 on Sprint
    definitely count me in for the holster as well. I loved the holster that came with my StarTac years ago. Held the phone close, no banging on anything, never fell out but was a cinch to put phone in and get it out. I saw a pic that someone posted where they Dremeled that holster down to the clip basically and used 3M double adhesive to attach it to the phone. Not for me, but I will be thrilled when the holster is available. Personally, I could care less about a few comestic scratches on the case. I've got some G2 screenprotectors coming and they worked wonderfully on my iPaq. Carried it around nekkid in my pockets all the time and not one scratch on the screen!
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I'm using a Incipio case made for a Kyocera Smartphone. The Treo 600 fiits into the case well, with a little room to spare, so you don't have to pull or twist to get the Treo 600 out of the case.

You can view this case here:

http://www.incipiodirect.com/Merchan...ategory_Code=C

The case attaches to your belt and is made of out ballistic nylon. On the downside: You have to remove the phone to use it. But as I mentioned, the phone slides in and out easily.

--Bill
    FYI - we've done a full review of the Piel Frama case over at Treo 600 Essentials.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12