1.    #1  
    I'm having the most annoying time with the built in photo app. I just want to mail photos to my friends.

But, when I try to look up addresses in the "Share Photo" mode, only a portion of my contacts are displayed with an email address (yes, even those for whom an email address displays in the contacts). Adding insult to injury, it appears there is no way to paste into the "To" field in this app, so my only alternative is to enter addresses manually, which sucks.

Anyone else have this problem?

Bonus Points: Actually, I'd like to bypass the app altogether and just send them in email using Eudora. Does anyone know how to attach photos to an email message ?
    Not sure I fully understand yor Q. In any event, Eudora does not support attachments.
    If you purchase an SD card, save the picture to the card and send it as an attachment with an e mail client such as snappermail which supports attachments.
  3.    #3  
    Bummer about Eudora, but I''ll try to explain the problem I'm having with the picture app again. Here are the steps I take:

1) I snap a picture

2) I select "Share"

3) Another app called "Picture Mail" loads

4) I highlight the dropdown on the "To" line and select "Lookup in Conacts"

5) I navigate to a contact that I KNOW has an email address associated with it

6) The email address doesn't appear, only a phone number
    I mirrored your process, and any contact I have in my address book who ALSO has an e-mail address will show up in the 'select recipient' window. As you've noticed, any contact with either a mobile phone entry or an e-mail entry will show up.

So - all I can suggest (and I've sent TONS of pictures to friends with this app - it's GREAT) is to make sure for certain for absolute that the contact to whom you want to send the pic does indeed have an e-mail address. Maybe the e-mail address got funked up somehow in a sync or something.

Look up the contact's entry separately, and just make sure....(you've probably already done that anyway, in which case I would be at a loss. If you've done that, and the entry does have a valid mail address, then for some reason the picture mail address lookup function isn't recognizing that person's mail address as being valid - you might want to delete and re-enter the e-mail address, via the contact edit process, just to make sure it 'takes' or something). Good luck.
    With the HS Mail app that came with the GSM versions of the Treo you can send the pictures and ringtones from the phone via e-mail. You can also send files/applications with this application too. I have it installed on my CDMA version and it works great.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by lnichols
    With the HS Mail app that came with the GSM versions of the Treo you can send the pictures and ringtones from the phone via e-mail. You can also send files/applications with this application too. I have it installed on my CDMA version and it works great.
    I have Sprint. Is there any way to get this app from Handspring or another source?
    Originally posted by paulshu

I have Sprint. Is there any way to get this app from Handspring or another source?
    When I spoke to HS tech support, I was told the mail client will be available for free download some time in the next few months. Hope he was not BS-ing me.
    One possible thing that might help is to make sure that the e-mail addresses are tagged as e-mail, and not something else by accident, like a phone number, or in the notes section of the contact.