1.    #1  
    I got the Nokia case for models 3320 and 3360. It costs $14.99 at Target. I think it fits the Treo 600 perfectly and you can hear the ringtones very well. There are no holes for the charger plug, but the top of the case does allow room for the headphones cable. You can fit the antenna out from either the left or right hand side, having the screen face the inside of the case or the outside.

The case is made of very firm leather and will protect the phone very well. It fits very well in the case, not too tight, and it can easily come out of the case when you receive a call or need to use the device. To quiet the ring, you can just press down on the top of the case near the volume adjustment buttons.

It doesn't have a swivel case, but luckily, I only want it to sit horizontally on my belt.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    Half in case...
  3.    #3  
    Back of case...
  4.    #4  
    By the way, the cover clasps by velcro. There were two models I saw in the store. They had the same packaging, but they were manufactured differently. My case holds closed very well. The one that works better for the Treo 600 is the one that has a very large velcro area. It looks like this:
  5.    #5  
    For those searching for this case, the case model number is OCSL-20S. It's SKU# is 7 14951 65028 2.
    Great idea.

I have the HS 'formfit' case and it works a treat. I need a case where I don't have to remove the phone when I want to use it (which is a lot).
    www.gsmworld.com
    Has anyone seen a case like this that has the hard plastic spring tension belt clip (like on the 270/300 holster). Someone posted a picture of a case from brookstone that uses this type of clip, but that case is top loading and I think I would prefer a side loading case like this one.
    Originally posted by rhong
    For those searching for this case, the case model number is OCSL-20S. It's SKU# is 7 14951 65028 2.
    Couldn't find this case at Target.com. What area of the store would I find this case in?

(I searched for the model and SKU.. no luck). Do you know who the manufacturer is?
    Originally posted by stuartr

Couldn't find this case at Target.com. What area of the store would I find this case in?

(I searched for the model and SKU.. no luck). Do you know who the manufacturer is?
    Ok I found it on Nokia's site. It's made by/for Nokia. Model CSL-20: Leather Carry Case.
    Not bad if you want people to think you are carrying a Nokia and not a Treo. Imagine the surprise when the sleek powerful Treo 600 comes flying out.

MRL-MO
  11.    #11  
    I found it by all the cell phones and cases (duh), which was (at the store near me) one aisle away from the electronics (TVs, stereos, etc.).

I like pulling out a Treo from a Nokia Case.
  12.    #12  
    Well, some don't believe that the case closes well, so let me illustrate. Here is the front of the case closed. Notice that barely any of the velcro is showing...
  13.    #13  
    Here is the phone in the case, but a view from the bottom...
  14.    #14  
    Finally, here is the front view again, but with the velcro cover off. Notice how much velcro there is holding the cover down. Comparing it to your Treo 600's screen, it reaches from the top of the touch screen all the way to right below the first row of the QWERTY row of the keyboard in width, and around 7/8ths of an inch at the peak of the thickness. It holds very tight.
  15.    #15  
    I would say that if I were to quickly close the case without looking, I would have about 75% of the velcro holding the Treo in. If I were very careful about ensuring as much velcro holds as possible, I could get about 90% of the total velcro area to hold. If you were to go to the store and try it out, I think you'd be pleased.

Also, unlike the Brookstone case, it doesn't take a lot of work to pull the Treo out of the case, just lightly lift at the antenna stub and it lifts right out (as long as you released the velcro).
  16.    #16  
    Here are some more pics...
    This is the side view with the Headphone Adaptor that Handspring sells. It does push up against the leather a bit, not much, however. I may end up trimming it, though...
  17.    #17  
    Side View with a headset...
  18.    #18  
    Side View of Antenna (at the top of the Treo 600).
    Remember, the phone can face with the screen inward or out, depending on which side you want the antenna to face.
    This is with the screen facing out.
  19.    #19  
    Remember, there is a model of the case with much less velcro. You cannot tell from the packaging, it's the same SKU and model. You kinda gotta open it up to find out. That way, you can also determine if the case fits your needs.