1.    #1  
    This is really bugging me... can't figure out to remove this icon. Any help?

And I'm still pissed I can't remove the Sprint software favourite from the web browser. Sometimes Sprint can be such **** bites!
    Couldn't agree more. Anyone have any ideas??? I would love to get that off there.
    Tom
    Originally posted by jlhopwo
    Sprint can be such **** bites!
    Have you tried elbow grease?
    I created an "Unused" category and stuck it in there. At least I don't have to look at it.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I, too, would like to know the answer. I'm betting "Filez" can get rid of it. I will load, test, and let you know....
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I, too, would like to know the answer. I'm betting "Filez" can get rid of it. I will load, test, and let you know....
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Filez produces an error, and cannot remove the file Get BC_S7DL_ap.

Any othe ideas???
    Download FileZ and follow the steps in this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ght=getbc.html

Good Luck
    Originally posted by Llynx
    I created an "Unused" category and stuck it in there. At least I don't have to look at it.
    Yeah - that's what I did. The BC icon was bugging me as well and now it's totally off my radar screen and I didn't have to hack the OS to do it.
    ZLauncher can remove it, but I'm not sure about other 3rd party launchers. For ZLauncher, make the BC icon hidden, then choose not to see hidden icons. It'll still be there on the Treo, but unless you choose to view hidden icons, you won't see it.
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81
    ZLauncher can remove it, but I'm not sure about other 3rd party launchers. For ZLauncher, make the BC icon hidden, then choose not to see hidden icons. It'll still be there on the Treo, but unless you choose to view hidden icons, you won't see it.
    How do you do that?
    Originally posted by ido

How do you do that?
    Click and hold down on the get BC icon in ZLauncher until the menu pops up and select info. Click the hide checkbox, then save. Under ZLauncher preferences, make sure show hidden items is not selected.