1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what (if any) limits there are on the call log size? It's been around 2 weeks, and there must be a few hundred entries (including the first call I made). I like a large log, but I don't want this thing to grow without limits or means to delete!
    I have a 5000 min plan. I make 100's of calls a day. I still have every call in there from when I bought my Treo 270 last march. I don't think its a problem.
    Originally posted by jonathanuy
    .......... I like a large log, but I don't want this thing to grow without limits or means to delete!
    To delete some or all of the log entries, go into the call log, press menu, record, purge and select how much you want to delete.
    My T300 contains entry from April. If you combine this with Natara's Comet it's a great way to track your calls and hunt down forgotten numbers.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the tip, dougef. I wonder what is the record for the largest call log? I guess it really doesn't take up that much memory, but I'm still used to the 8MB in the IIIxe I used before my T600!