1.    #1  
    I went to the site today to look and viloa.....

First timers..
    http://www.pdaapps.com/treo_600.html

Upgrade offer...
    http://www.pdaapps.com/TreoAlertMgr/upgrade_treo600.html

I just sent them an email with my last purchace info, so I should be good to go soon.

Any feed back from anyone that has used it......?

TIA, Matt Burkhard :shortcut:
    Excellent! I recently switched from the Samsung i700 PocketPC, and I had a T-Mobile XDA before that. The lack of notification when you miss a call or have a pending voicemail is infuriating! It's, like, a totally standard feature on any miserable giveaway-in-the-plastic-bubble-wrap cell phone, but not on my PDA/Phone that costs the equivalent of small car! But no more, hombre! My phone will be a-beepin and a-gruntin and just a-drivin everybody nuts on the elevator while they're trying to figure out who ate the bad burrito that's making all that noise!
    Man...

I have GOT to remember to take my Lithium...
  4.    #4  
    Word...

I got some Prozac chewables you can have LOL

On a seroius note, Yea, I love this program. Used it on my T300 and can't do w/o it. I am now back in the saddle. I too was surprised it didn't come standard since so many complained about it not being on the T300. I wish the exteranl LED would flash differently too, like when the astrix is shown over the word "Sprint", I wish the LED would double pulse or something.
    Just thinking out loud...
    Adios....
    it's been out for almost a week now. it works well. but still some issues when the keyguard is in play.
  6.    #6  
    This is the first that I had heard. I check here quit often. After I saw it today, I was shocked that the MB didn't have it. So I looked in the "Software" section of the site and saw a small blurd at the end of a post saying it was MIA.

So I thought that if I missed this, many others may have too, and it is T600 specific, so I posted it here to help spread the word.

I'll keep the Keygaurd info in mind. What happends, no reminders if it's enabled?

Thanks
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    This is the first that I had heard. I check here quit often. After I saw it today, I was shocked that the MB didn't have it. So I looked in the "Software" section of the site and saw a small blurd at the end of a post saying it was MIA.

So I thought that if I missed this, many others may have too, and it is T600 specific, so I posted it here to help spread the word.

I'll keep the Keygaurd info in mind. What happends, no reminders if it's enabled?

Thanks
    i'm note sure what your email set up is. i use snappermail and it will not audio notify me when i receive an email with the keyguard on. snapper has its own alert feature so it may be more of a snappermail issue then a treo alert issue. snappermail is aware of the inability to audio notify with keyguard on and they claim they are working on a fix.

treo alert works great for phone calls with or without keyguard. it is a nice app,