1.    #1  
    One of the features I liked on the Blackberry was that when you typed two spaces, the device automatically added a period then captialized the next letter. I tried to simulate this on the Treo 600 by adding a shortcut in prefs but to no avail.

Any suggestions?
    it doesnt do this, and I have heard of no program that will let you do this.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    As a former Blackberry user, I miss the period as well.

Also miss the fact that if I held in a letter key for a second, it would automatically capitalize it. Haven't figured a way to do this with the Treo yet.

I put a large list of words in my preferences, but can't seem to get the Treo to use this functionality in any program. Do I have to turn it on or something?
    Originally posted by jjennings
    I put a large list of words in my preferences, but can't seem to get the Treo to use this functionality in any program. Do I have to turn it on or something?
    Type a "s", hit the "zero" key 4 times to get to the bottom of the drop down list of special characters, then type your shortcut.
    Not a very "friendly" shortcut. Also, doesn't seem to work with Biz Connection email, which is where I would use it the most.