1.    #1  
    Just got off the phone with Sprint Tier II Tech support (after being on hold on 40 minutes) that Business Connection PE does not support sending attachments. It can receive attachments but not send them. $5/ month for BC? Not me. $5/ month for picture mail just to send a jpg? Nah

Why did Sprint choose to cripple the CDMA 600 e-mail wise? The conspiracy theory is more and more convincing. The HS mail client should have been included with the CDMA 600. I hope HS keep their word when they told me they will be making their mail client available for free download in the future.
    newtreouser wrote:
    Just got off the phone with Sprint Tier II Tech support (after being on hold on 40 minutes) that Business Connection PE does not support sending attachments. It can receive attachments but not send them.
    Huh? Mine sends attachments. BizConn is not the same as PictureMail, so the 2 apps don't work together, but BizConn definitely lets me send all the documents from my desktop to anyone else. I found it very easy to do this. If you're still having problems doing it, let us know....