1.    #1  
    I just upgraded from a Treo 300 to a Treo 600. Installed Treo600sms. Seems to work. (I can send messages.)

With the 300, there was a command (menu z) that would initiate fetching of SMS messages. I do not see an option in the 600 to do so. Did it go away? (Can I get it back?) Do I assume that if anyone sends a text message to me, I'll get it?
    Originally posted by jmbailey
    I just upgraded from a Treo 300 to a Treo 600. Installed Treo600sms. Seems to work. (I can send messages.)

With the 300, there was a command (menu z) that would initiate fetching of SMS messages. I do not see an option in the 600 to do so. Did it go away? (Can I get it back?) Do I assume that if anyone sends a text message to me, I'll get it?
    it seems to automatically receive the messages once they're sent to you.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I miss this feature also jmbailey I guess they left it out so they can give people a reason to update to a new version. Treo sms did this with the first version of there software for the treo 300 and i'm expecting they are doing the same thing for the 600. What he is talking about if you are using PDAnet for example, and a shortmail is received the treo says unable to connect to network. There was an option with the treo300sms to fetch messages that were unable to come through, or that weren't retrieve because of a network disruption. They way I get around this for now is to send my self a shortmail.