Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by elysian9
    In spite of UPS tracking, my unbranded, unlocked GSM arrived on time. It is charging and it is the silver one with the dark-grey top section just as shown on HS.
    Unbranded, unlocked GSM?? Sweet! That's exactly what I want to get also! Elysian9, what price did you get that for and where would you recommend purchasing it? Handspring website? Thanks buddy!
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
    Originally posted by php_777
    Where did you order your GSM version from? Was it the same place as HumP?

Thanks
    Yes, from DOML.com. Very fast service.
  3.    #23  
    i havent had much time to play but my boss already tried to steal it from me ITS MINE!!! needless to say everyone is impressed. just installing a few apps, ptunes is fast today with the emails.
    Yep.

TheHandlessKing
    Last edited by TheHandlessKing; 11/06/2003 at 05:38 PM.
    Too expensive there, guys! $850US!! Yoweeeee! I have to wait.
    Just curious, what kind of warranty is that Singapore site providing. Plus, what happens if your Treo is defective. Do you ship it back to SGP or will HS USA take care of it.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jb40967
    Just curious, what kind of warranty is that Singapore site providing. Plus, what happens if your Treo is defective. Do you ship it back to SGP or will HS USA take care of it.
    You're forgetting - money is no object for these guys and their treos. If its defective, they'll just throw it out & order a new one! Come on, what's another $850?
    At the "Analyst Day" presentation going on RIGHT NOW by PalmOne in NYC, an analyst actually said while asking a question:

== "I'm not going to pay $450 for a cellphone no
    == matter what feature set it has"

Bradley and Hawkins avoided comment on that...
    Just ordered my Treo600 yesterday from doml.com and damn are they fast! the ups details were posted the next day and its showing that its already here in my country (philippines). I really dont mind the cost with this kind of service (duh!) with that kind of price i'd be insane to buy it but then again.. to each his own level of satisfaction =)

Sorry for posting the details but...

Shipped to: METRO MANILA, PH
    Shipped or Billed on: 7 Nov 2003

Tracking Number: M039 8473 839
    Service Type: EXPRESS
    Weight: 1.00 Kg

Package Progress:
    Date Time Location Activity

8 Nov 2003
    2:23 PAMPANGA, PH IMPORT SCAN
    7 Nov 2003 20:28 SINGAPORE, SG ORIGIN SCAN
    18:14 SINGAPORE, SG PICKUP SCAN
    10:52 SG BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
    Just a quick tip...

Last monday I ordered an unlocked GSM Treo 600 from www.mobilefly.com in Singapore, it was shipped the day after and is currently on its way.
    The price was $729.99 + shipping (several options available).
    Very helpful staff, I had several emails going to and from asking them questions and they got back to me immediately with helpfuf answers (the issue was that they were temporarily out of stock last week, but just for two days).

/Christopher
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12