1.    #1  
    C-Palm in Ratu Plaza got 100 of them in today, arrived in the store about 2 PM. I got mine already and it is charging now. I am excited.

They are charging $750 each and all 100 are spoken for, but if you get there fast you might get one of them...
    heh....mahal skaleeee......aka freaking expensive
    oh well, am still waitin for the t-mobile one, or better still, an unmarked one.
    I called C-Palm on Mon. They told me # of incoming units < 100. I doubt they can sell all at once. The units are probably distributed to other resellers.

Duta Gemilang in Roxy Mas and a store in Ambasador mall also sells it. At Rp. 6.5 mio, too expensive.

Also C-Palm doesn't have a model to try out.
    I got mine last week for a tad under Rp. 6 million. I can't tell you how (but you can guess ;-). The person at C-Palm called me up earlier today and told me that the units have arrived. They come with a year's worth of Satelindo GSM subscription. Pretty kewl deal, I think. Satelindo now has unlimited GPRS access for Rp. 25K a month. However I bet this is because they haven't implemented their GPRS billing system yet. Once their system goes live, goodbye to unlimited access.

Anyway for all Jakartans out there, I have Telkomsel and their GPRS coverage is pretty poor. What bugs me is that the Treo doesn't always detect the GPRS signal in areas where there is GPRS. Only when I turn off the wireless then turn it back on again, the Treo can connect to GPRS. Anybody experience the same thing? There's a thread here about Orange users experiencing similar issues but the conclusion of that thread is the poor service from Orange. I don't think that's what I'm experiencing here. I think it's the (my) Treo's problem.