1.    #1  
    1. It's all legal.
    2. You must open a new account (1-yr contract) with TMobile.
    3. You must sell a phone on, for example, ebay or any other channel suitable for you.
    4. You must start fast. The window of opportunity to start will pass in a few days.
    5. You will have to wait until Handspring starts to ship the GSM version to actually get it.

Email misnomeration@yahoo.com for details.

I'm not gonna get rich with this, just trying to get some token reward for my research. I do value your trust and I do intend to keep my alias/account here for years to come.

I'll start answering emails tomorrow evening.

Thanks you for your interest!
    This topic is already covered on fatwallet.com

http://fatwallet.com/forums/messagev...rd1=treo%20600

nothing special and bares risk of selling old treo 270/300 and is not worth paying any money for
    haha "token reward"

Go sell your "research" on eBay.
    Originally posted by oclin627
    This topic is already covered on fatwallet.com

http://fatwallet.com/forums/messagev...rd1=treo%20600

nothing special and bares risk of selling old treo 270/300 and is not worth paying any money for
    If you think about it, this "plan" tells you something about the HS/Pa1mOne business plan.

The 180 is discontinued. The 90 (and all non phone organizer products) are discontinued.

Now people are giving away 270's and 300's for FREE.

I guess it is as plain as the nose on your face that these models will be discontinued soon too and the only thing that Palm bought when they acquired HS was the 600 and their carrier relationships.
    I guess I picked the right time to sell my old 270, several weeks ago! I got $300 for it!
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I don't know, I sold a 180 on eBay a few months back for $250. I wouldn't get carried away with all the noise on this site about the 600 totally devaluing the 180/270/300. After all, this site is for real enthusiasts. Most people, especially eBay buyers, don't have a clue or even want the latest and greatest. They just want to buy a smartphone for a reasonable price. My guess is that the going rate for 270's is $200-250 right now. It's easy enough to check on eBay.
    Originally posted by misnomer
    just trying to get some token reward for my research. I do value your trust and I do intend to keep my alias/account here for years to come
    This is sad........so sad
    No good deed goes unpunished
    I just bought an unlocked 180 on ebay for the serial number and because my GSM phone died recently. The going rate for a 180 is $67-100 and the 270 is $180-220. I studied it for a week before I got my 180 for $67. I didn't opt for the 270 because it was twice as much as the 180, didn't have that many features the 180 didn't and I bought it as a "bridge" until the T600 was released. Plus for the $200 discount, I got a phone and I will save over a hundred dollars!

I am now waiting for the unlocked T600 as even $399.99 is a lot to pay for a phone you can use on one carrier.
    Zipmitz has gone the way of PurpleX.
    my moblog:
    <a href="http://chumprock.textamerica.com/">http://chumprock.textamerica.com/</a>
    Am I the only one who didn't even understand the plan? I open a T-Mobile account, sell it, and somehow end up with an unlocked T600 for $250?

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  11.    #11  
    To those who wrote to me regarding the info:

Thank you for your interest. Since the info has been disclosed, there's no need for my service. Please be careful following the rebate rules -- this is the only "risk" in my opinion.
    You freaking putz trying to sell some stupid information you picked off the Internet. This is why message boards work so well you dip shiznit.

Anyway, I have a plan where you can get a low interest credit card - even if you have bad or no credit.

E-mail for the details. I charge a small fee for this information just to recoup the time I spent jackin off while I thought of this idea.
    Originally posted by misnomer
    To those who wrote to me regarding the info:

Thank you for your interest. Since the info has been disclosed, there's no need for my service. Please be careful following the rebate rules -- this is the only "risk" in my opinion.
    There was no need for your dis-service in the first place.

Hey crabkilla, what kind of interest rate are we talking?