1.    #1  
    Hi:

I am a MAC user running OSX and also using Entourage for all of my e-mail, Calendar, contacts, to-do lists, note pad etc. I am presently using a Tungsten T and a Ericsson T39m. I am hoping that the Treo 600 will replace both of those units.

My primary motivation in getting a Treo 600 is to use a single converged device as a phone and also as a PDA for contacts, to-do list, calendar, and notes. I am not so much interested in using it as a e-mail device and seldom for web suring and occasionally for SMS/MMS.

Here are a couple of questions for those using a Treo 600 and a MAC with Entourage:

1. Is the Treo 600 compatible with all of the Entourage features using the MS Palm conduit for OSX? Any issues or does everything work fine as it presently does with Palm PDA's?

2. Are U able to move files from i Tunes to a MP3 player on the Treo 600, provided one has the memory to support it? If so, how does one do this?

3. Are U able to copy files from i Photo to the Treo 600, provided one has the memory to support it? If so, how does one do this?

Any assistance on the above would be helpful. Thanks and regards.
    I prefer another program (Chronos' Organizer) for my calendar/contacts/todo's etc. since it better synchronizes with DateBk 5 and is a better all-around organizer program. But I realize the lure of 1-program integration is strong!

As for iTunes, and iPhoto-- yes!
    Look up the threads for the program called Missing Sync. Integrates very well with both programs. I highly recommend it. It will also obviate the need for an SD card reader--so hold off if you don't have one yet.

Let me know your experience with an MS - OSX conduit. I might just want to use it for a few things (backloading email addresses perhaps). I try to keep my Address Book sync'd with my Treo as well, so far have had to go through convulated ways of doing this.

Good luck!!

P.S. So far I haven't heard of any Panther incompatibilities with Treo/Palm software, though I expect there will be a few, with all the independently-programmed shareware out there.
    Originally posted by TreoTheo
    As for iTunes, and iPhoto-- yes!
    Look up the threads for the program called Missing Sync. Integrates very well with both programs. I highly recommend it. It will also obviate the need for an SD card reader--so hold off if you don't have one yet.
    you may just want to get a SD card reader (about $20) it's MUCH FASTER. The Missing Sync is a good idea, but super SLOW with iTunes.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I have found that if I disable all conduits except the Entourage, backup, and install, I can sync my T600 with Entourage's contacts, calendar, todos, and memos. I use Snappermail to handle the mail. I'm pleased with how this works out. HTH, let me know if you have more ?s.
    peace
    Joel