Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Can people comment on Case Clips you've used with your Treo 600. We're beginning to see many photos of various cases but little on the clips that go with them.

For example, the Handspring case that allows you to see the phone and use it through plastic is a nice case but the clip really stinks. It puts that baby out on your hip way too far!

I've asked before about the covertec clip which looks like it takes two hands to get off--anyone use one?

Then there are these bellagio cases with the photos hitting the board but no talk about their clips. How are they to get the unit off and on the belt? How is the profile of this clip? Does it seem durable or cheap, like the handspring unit clip?

Any details would be great. I have three cases right now and am using the cheap walmart one purely because the clip keeps it closer to my body than the rest.
    Back of both cases with clips on
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    Side view of cases with clips attached.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    Phone case with clip attached, side view. Hope this helps.