1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to toggle the all/need tabs from the d-pad?
    One is what One does.
    mwd
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorwash
    Bump? I'd like to know as well? Anyone?
    Unfortunately, it can't be done. I asked Splashdata this question just last week. D-pad support is really good in SplashShopper except for this one thing.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Hmmm, that's kind of a bummer. A strange thing to overlook. I figured it would be a real easy thing to do either in the scrolling of the d-pad or in the menu...
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorwash
    I just touch the screen with my thumb! I agree, that it is frustrating when the 5 way button doesn't work the same on all programs, but after dealing with Act for Palm! and getting used to the fact that, that program doesn't support the 5 way navigation button AT ALL, the minor problems on the other programs do seem to affect me at all.

Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    "StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer on Verizon finally to a Treo 600 on Verizon"

CurtArmy, Verizon should give you bonus points for patience!
    SONY Z100 (Sprint) --> Motorola StarTac 7868 (Sprint) --> Handspring Visor Deluxe --> Motorola V8160 (Verizon) --> Blackberry 957 (Cingular w/ GoodLink) --> PalmOne Treo 600 (TMobile w/ GoodLink) --> Treo 650 (Unlocked GSM on TMobile) with HBH-662 BT Headset --> Treo 700 w/x (Sprint) with iGuidance V3 / GlobalSat BT-359W GPS