1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 600 through Sprint and I want to add ringtones w/o purchasing them from Sprint. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Try the Handspring support.
    there was a post previously w/ a website that u could register to that had ringtones... ure suppose to pay to d/l em but u can use blazer's browser to access the site.. and hit play instead of d/l em.. and blazer will automatically d/l em to ure treo...

do a search for ringtones in the discussion board... it worked like a charm for me...

d.r.g.
    Handspring's portal has links to:

MidiDB.com- has some midi songs too, but they're long and sometimes have silence at the front of the files, so there is a delay in the ring.

Sunncity.com- large collection of midi files, and other things too.

I found these free ringtones on Anandtech.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Ringtones for the Treo 600 are just MIDI files-- anything under 64K will work.

The simplest way to get them on your phone is to find a web site that has them, then click on the link-- you will be asked if you want to install the sound.

If you have snappermail, you can also email the file to yourself as an attachment, then click on it, and it will be installed.

I'm sure there's some way to move them from a card to your phone, but I haven't learned it yet.