1.    #1  
    I need to install an application and left my only synch cable at work. If I email a .prc file to myself using Snappermail, can I install it that way?

I would like to hear if this works before trying it an crashing my 600. I am using Sprint.

Thanks.
    snappermail will ask you to save it to a card. you can save it into the /Palm/Launcher folder, or save it anywhere and move it to RAM afterwards with any file utility program (FileZ, TealMover, etc).
  3.    #3  
    So, if I move it into the launcher folder, it will be installed and usable? An icon will appear etc.?

Thanks.
    Works like a charge. I do this a couple of times a day during the setup phase. I wonder how long this will take to put EVERYTHING on this. Ben

Originally posted by thr61
    So, if I move it into the launcher folder, it will be installed and usable? An icon will appear etc.?

Thanks.
    E-mailing yourself a .prc file and installing from Snappermail is probably the simplest way of installing software. Try it....no instructions needed...just click on the attachment and follow the prompts.
  6.    #6  
    Worked like a charm. I just installed the shortcut to contacts hack posted elsewhere and it set up perfectly!

Thanks.