1.    #1  
    I purchased a 256MB SanDisk SD about 3 mos. ago at Best Buy for use with my Zire71. I had intermittent problems with it reading in my devices. The other day, it just gave up the ghost. Of course it happened while I was deep into my Audio Book on the Treo. I emailed SanDisk for advice. Within 24 hrs I had an email back telling me they would replace the card. They asked for basic info to be emailed back. In a couple of hours I had a trouble ticket # and a printable FedEx label to return the card to them for a replacement. Just wanted to give them props for having such prompt customer service.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
  2.    #2  
    I FedEx'd the bad card to SD using the provided label on 11/6/03.
    I got a brand new in the package replacement today via UPS.
    Like I said, they deserve some credit for customer service
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    I was thinking about buying a Sandisk because I've heard good things about them, this just backs that up. Let me ask you, do I need to have an SD writer on my computer, or could I write mp3s (if I were to have any) straight to the card's memory with a hotsync?
    Thanks.
    Originally posted by ziphem
    I was thinking about buying a Sandisk because I've heard good things about them, this just backs that up. Let me ask you, do I need to have an SD writer on my computer, or could I write mp3s (if I were to have any) straight to the card's memory with a hotsync?
    Thanks.
    I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard going by HotSync is slooooooooooooooow. I bought a SanDisk 6n1 for my PC, and it's real nice. Quick, and I can drag'n'drop just like a HDD. Plus, I can read the 'sticks from my Sony camera too.
    If I were to get the Sandisk Ultra II, to take advantage of the faster speeds, what kind of reader/writer hardware do I need? Do I just need something that is USB 2.0, or are there other spec's I should be looking at?
    Thanks!
    Does anyone know whether the Sandisk Ultra II 512MB SD card is available yet? I can't find any place that has them in stock until the first week of December...