1.    #1  
    TREO 600 USB CRADLE? Anyone manage to actually receive one yet? If so, how? All the sites I have checked say it is backordered till near the end of November, and the local Sprint PCS Retail stores don't have jack.
    Mine was just shipped yesterday or this morning from Handspring. Ordered on Monday.
    Using mine. Ordered on the 30th from ebay. Arrived on 11/4. $14.99 plus shipping. Brand new.
  4.    #4  
    Handspring's website now says:

Backordered expected to ship mid to late November
    ordered one from TC a couple of weeks ago and have heard nothing.
    They are still available on ebay for $16.99 Buy it Now, although Dan has raised the price from the original $14.99. The only difference is that they don't come in retail packaging since he bought them in bulk. A combined shipping discount is given as well, if you buy other accessories. My order came to $40.12 shipped for the USB Cradle and the Treo 600 Stereo Headset.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I ordered my USB sync cradle from Handspring on the 3rd and, even though it said "backordered" when I ordered it, I received an e-mail this morning that it's shipped.

Now... if only I actually had a Treo 600 to insert into it when it arrived, I'd be all set.
    I ordered one 2 days ago and just got notified that it shipped! So much for late November!
    can anyone provide a link to retail carrier that has the cradle in stock??
    Do you not like ebay? They're in stock and you'll receive it within days....and they can be bought right now for $16.99 plus shipping.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Got mine from Dan's on eBay too. Paid $14.99 plus shipping and it was in my mailbox in 3 dayp
    Anyone who has one in hand see any reason why this cradle is Sprint only (radio hump)? Any reason why this would not work with GSMs?
    For anyone who's into DIY and has an unwanted 180/270/300 cradle, here is a thread where I describe how to convert it to fit the 600.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ferrerid=14981

Only tools and materials needed are a sharp knife, a bit of cardboard, a small amount of packaging foam and a blob of glue.
    Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Treo 180g -> Treo 600 (UK GSMrevA)