Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Yesterday I went to the pub. On the way down there, I listened to my MP3s on Pocketunes, texted my girlfriend from the bus in a "chat" style, retrieved a photo message from my mate and played a little game of Warfare anonymous.

When I got there, I double checked my emails when standing at the bar. A little later on, Rangers Vs Manchester United came on the big screen in the bar. My friend wanted to know the score from the Lazio Vs Chelsea game though, so I jumped onto the Internet and checked for him.

Later on, my friend and I got talking about a little trip we have planned in a couple of weeks time. We werent sure about where to get where we are going though, so I jumped onto the Internet again, went to the Yahoo site and got full driving directions plus a map! Even better, we werent sure about where we were going to stay when we got there, so again a little vault onto the Internet looking for hotels. Having found one, I scheduled it all in on my calender.

When it was time to go home, I put my headphones back on, started the Mp3s blaring out again and headed back. On the bus on the way home, I read my email and then kicked back with the Guardian Unlimited courtesy of Avantgo (which I had syncronised wirelessly whilst enjoying my pint in the pub)!

I love this phone!!!!
    "Yay though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil... cause I have a big stick! And I am the meanest mutherf***er in the valley!" -Deep Blue Sea
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Chaser81
    Warfare anonymous
    Oops. I meant Warfare Incorporated!
    "Yay though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil... cause I have a big stick! And I am the meanest mutherf***er in the valley!" -Deep Blue Sea