1.    #1  
    Hello all! I was wondering if anyone knew if the SiPix A6 Pocket Palm Printer was compatible with the Treo 600? As far as I can tell, there are no OS 5.x drivers for this? Does anyone know where I can get the drivers to get this to work on the Treo 600? SiPix itself doesn't seem to make this printer anymore and is now devotes itself to produce electrophoretic displays. Anyway, the SiPix A6 seems like a great little printer and the price just is amazing! Combined with my Treo 600, this would make a nifty little combo! TIA...

P.S. Here is the spec sheet.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I haven't played with my Sipix since my palm m515, but I always used PalmPrint and/or Instep Print (my favorite). A quick check here:

http://www.stevenscreek.com/palm/palmprint.shtml

indicates that Palm Print Supports OS5 (Version 4.2). Unfortunately, InstepPrint looks as if it is no longer being updated.

Gonna see if PalmPrint works right now.
    PalmPrint works great for me.

Larry
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Palm Print lists the SiPix A6 as one of its compatible printers. So it looks like it may work.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys for the info. After some investigating, I found that PrintBoy also supports the SiPix A6! I prefer Printboy b/c of the support for printing via TCP/IP connection! Cheers!

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I just checked the PrintBoy site, and while the SiPix printer is listed in the compatibility matrix, is is listed a "does not work". When I tried to install the PrintBoy software, I didn't see a SiPix A6 driver listed.
    guys rejoice! found a software that works with the os 5! just go to http://www.tealpoint.com and download the tealprint software and the sipix driver and you've got the sipix a6 back in action...

it's just slow at first and you've got to figure out the right settings to make it work faster

hope i helped
    guys rejoice! found a software that works with the os 5! just go to http://www.tealpoint.com and download the tealprint software and the sipix driver and you've got the sipix a6 back in action...

it's just slow at first and you've got to figure out the right settings to make it work faster

hope i helped
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by nina

hope i helped
    I tried Tealprint but find it useless b/c you can only print from the core PIM apps or clip board etc. I want to be able to print via IR from DTG6 and according to my research, the only solution of the 3 listed by Dataviz that are compatible with DTG which seems to have OS 5.x compatible Sipix A6 drivers is IR Print. I'll let ya'll know how well it works....