1.    #1  
    hey guys-

i'm trying to email pictures using the hs email app and they look fine on the treo but when i email it and open it, the picture is distorted. it only happens when taking pictures with the larger size. also if i sync my treo and pc, the picture uploaded to the pc looks fine....very weird

i've tried deleteing and re-installing the app, no luck.

is anyone else having this problem?

i'm attaching a picture so you can see what i mean "distorted".
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    and here is what the photo should look like....

if anyone knows what to do, i'd greatly appreciate it

thanks!
    Originally posted by wahooka
    hey guys-

i'm trying to email pictures using the hs email app and they look fine on the treo but when i email it and open it, the picture is distorted. it only happens when taking pictures with the larger size. also if i sync my treo and pc, the picture uploaded to the pc looks fine....very weird

i've tried deleteing and re-installing the app, no luck.

is anyone else having this problem?

i'm attaching a picture so you can see what i mean "distorted".
    Maybe the HS mail app is not supposed to work with your Sprint T600.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4.    #4  
    anyone else?
    I have sent the full size pics with the HS Mail client with no issues yet. I have only tried it once however, but it looked good. Does Are you sure you sent the same picture as the one you are showing that is correct?

ChemEngr, that is only what Sprint wants the weak to believe so it can get an extra $5 per month from you or make you go spend $30 for another application. They aren't getting any more of my money and I am not going pay for an e-mail client until a client comes out with a lot better functionallity than I can get for free.
    Just did this again with success. I attached the picture and it is how it is supposed to look. Please excuse the mess.
    As a test, I just sent 2 pics taken with my Sprint T600 to my yahoo e-mail accnt using the HS mail client. Came through perfect.

These are pics of vines growing up a wall that I think is very pretty and interesting with fall colors. Looks like a painting on a wall. How do I send it from my 600 to TC so others may see?
    Originally posted by newtreouser
    As a test, I just sent 2 pics taken with my Sprint T600 to my yahoo e-mail accnt using the HS mail client. Came through perfect.

These are pics of vines growing up a wall that I think is very pretty and interesting with fall colors. Looks like a painting on a wall. How do I send it from my 600 to TC so others may see?
    Here are the 2 pics as received by yahoo (sent from T600). This was sent from the desktop. Still like to know how to send pics from the 600 to TC forum.
    Ooops! only one at a time?